STAR WARS™: Classic Trilogy - TIE Fighter Pilot Ensemble (Pre-Order)
Delivery in Q1 2017
Imperial pilots relied on lightning-quick reflexes and fearlessness to survive tours of duty against the Empire's enemies, as TIE fighters were lightly armored and lacked shields. Only the very best pilots earned their wings as fighter aces. ANOVOS is proud to offer the STAR WARS™ Classic Trilogy TIE Fighter Pilot Ensemble. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection. Items are subject to change in availability and features.
- The helmet and armor pieces are assembled, finished, and ready to wear.
- The helmet and armor pieces are made of vacuum formed UV protected ABS plastic.
- The chest box connects to the helmet with flexible hoses.
- The belt is made of black leather with metal belt buckle.
- The one piece jumpsuit is made of polyester cotton twill.
- The fabric has been dyed to match the color of the screen-used asset.
- Imperial Insignia sleeve patches are silkscreened in silver metallic ink for durability.
- The sleeve and leg pockets are fastened with hook and loop tabs.
- Wrist com-pad is made of vacuum formed UV protected ABS plastic with painted details.
- The gloves are made of faux black leather.
- Boots are not included.
- Helmet is also available separately.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Under suit should be tailored for proper fit.
CHEST / BUST
Default inseam is 34 inches, and will need to be tailored.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure at the place indicated by the red line (just below the knuckles). You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|MEDIUM||8 - 9|
|LARGE||9 - 10|
|XL||10 - 11|
|2XL||11 - 12|
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
North America (United States, United States Territories, and Canada) as well as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.