STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: First Order Stormtrooper Premier Kit with Helmet and Boots (Pre-Order)
May 31, 2016: CNET "Be a First Order Stormtrooper with this highly detailed Star Wars costume"
ATTENTION: This is a do-it-yourself kit which allows for greater customization options during fitting. The pre-assembled pricing for this ensemble is available here.
The First Order’s infantry units wear stark white armor derived from that worn by the Republic’s Clone Troopers and the Empire’s Stormtroopers. ANOVOS is proud to offer the STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS First Order Stormtrooper Premier Armor Kit with Helmet and Boots. This head-to-toe costume will only be available through July 31, 2016, with a Standard version without helmet and boots to be offered. Customers who purchase this item will be added to our monthly Star Wars newsletter for updates. Pre-order items are subject to change in availability and features. This item is eligible for Payment Plan options upon checkout. Learn more about this item in our First Order Stormtrooper FAQ.
The Premier Line offering is for the insatiable costumer, who needs every detail meticulously studied and excruciatingly reproduced for the ultimate wearable costume.
This ensemble includes details duplicated from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS screen-used production assets.
- Costume is designed to fit a person that is between 5 ft. 8 in to 6 ft. (1.7 to 1.8 meters) in height, with a mesomorphic body-type (see chart below).
- Body armor pieces are made of white ABS plastic.
- Undersuit is two-piece with mock turtleneck collar and stirrups.
- The neck seal is made of neoprene and features adjustable hook and loop closure.
- Gloves are made of leather and fabric with hook and loop wrist closure, and supplied by the same manufacturer who produced the gloves used in the film.
- Joint gaskets are made of flexible latex.
- Belt has functional storage pouches.
- The boots are made of genuine leather and supplied by the same manufacturer who produced the boots used in the film.
The included Premier Line helmet accessory includes details duplicated from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS screen-used production assets.
- This helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear.
- The outer shell is made of fiberglass and painted to duplicate the look of the original asset.
- The filtration fitting on the chin is made of aluminum.
- The grille mesh is made of black painted metal.
- Helmet interior is lined for a finished appearance.
- Visor lens is made of gray tinted plastic.
- Helmet size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Simplified assembly and improved detailing over 2015 prototype kits.
- Comes with the completed, ready to wear Premier Line helmet and boots.
- Armor components require trimming, clean-up and physical assembly.
- Belt requires assembly.
- Basic instructions for assembly will be made available as PDF download.
- All basic snaps, strapping, and hook and loop segments are included for mounting of armor pieces.
- Tools and glue not included.
- Decal sheet included.
Please note that build times and difficulty levels vary between users, and as such there isn't a definitive "baseline." New builders to full-size armor kits will likely require more time and expense than those who have previous experience in building similar armor kits.
Bodysuit top and bottom, and gloves will be shipped in generalized sizing based upon your selection of overall size Medium, Large, XL or 2XL. Neck seal available in your choice of sizes Medium, Large, XL or 2XL.
Bodysuit Top and Pant Sizing
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Top and pant should be tailored for proper fit.
For pant measurements: Please refer to where you would naturally wear your pant, and refer to the waist measurement.
CHEST / BUST
Default inseam for pant is 29 inches, and may need to be tailored.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure around your palm (just below the knuckles and above the thumb). You should use your dominant hand: the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|MEDIUM||8 - 9|
|LARGE||9 - 10|
|XL||10 - 11|
|2XL||11 - 12|
Neck Seal Sizing
To find out your neck size, measure (in inches) around your neck with a tape measure putting one finger between the tape and your neck. There is a one-inch leeway from the measurements given.
Boots are produced in men's EU sizes from 42 through 45. Please use the following chart to estimate your boot size.
|EU MEN'S SIZE||US MEN'S SIZE||
UK MEN'S SIZE
|42||9 - 9.5||8 - 9|
|43||10 - 10.5||9 - 10|
|44||10.5 - 11.5||10 - 11|
|45||12||11 - 11.5|
Body Structure Guide
This costume is designed for a mesomorph body-type, which is depicted in the following chart of body types below. It may be possible to alter the armor to fit other body types as well, but this would require modifications by the end-user.
- $2225.00 USD through July 31, 2016 (Limited availability).
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Completed ensemble is available here.
Shipping updates available via our Star Wars Product Updates page. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless selecting a Payment Plan option. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
North America (United States, United States Territories, and Canada) as well as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.