Delivery in Q4 2016
The Empire’s combat drivers are trained to handle everything in the Imperial ground arsenal, but AT-AT pilots see themselves as elite, controlling their massive four-footed assault vehicles in combat against Rebel targets. ANOVOS is proud to offer the STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AT-AT Driver Helmet Accessory. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.This helmet accessory includes details duplicated from STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK visual reference provided by Skywalker Archives and other sources.
- Helmet is assembled and ready to wear.
- Helmet is created from visual reference of the original prop.
- Helmet is constructed in ABS plastic.
- Helmet is painted gray as replicated from the original prop.
- Bubble lenses are tinted gray.
- Helmet fitting pads are adjustable.
- Canisters are attached to rear of helmet.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item, unless selecting Payment Plan option. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
North America (United States, United States Territories, and Canada) as well as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.