March 15, 2019: ANOVOS.com "The Sterling Finishing Touch"
March 19, 2019: ANOVOS.com "The Pièce De Résistance of Blasters"
ANOVOS is excited to now offer the STAR WARS E-11 Blaster Kit.
The E-11 Blaster was the weapon of choice and standard issue for the Stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire™.
- The components are cast in durable and lightweight safety orange rigid polyurethane. Scope rail is metal for additional strength.
- Tools and glue are not included.
- Assembly instructions provided via pdf download.
- Items are subject to change in availability and features.
- This is a non-functioning costume accessory.
- This is not a toy and not intended for children.
- This item ships only to U.S. and is exclusively available through ANOVOS.
There are many variations of the E-11 Blaster seen throughout the original Star Wars trilogy. While they are all called an "E-11," the design varies from film to film and even from scene to scene. In developing our first E-11 Stormtrooper™ Blaster Kit, we focused our attention on recreating the variant of this blaster used in the early scenes from the first film; Star Wars: A New Hope.
When filming in Tunisia, the blasters used in the outdoor Tatooine scenes were modified. These modifications included adding solid castings of the rear receiver and a cast hand grip. This modification left these E-11 Blasters with a distinct look, different from any other in the film or in subsequent films.
Our process for creating a replica typically involves gaining access to the original film-used assets and using measurements/scans from them. However, in researching this version of the E-11, we learned that the L2A3 Sterling submachine guns (the base of the E-11) that were used in the production of Star Wars: A New Hope were rented from a London prop house. Once production of the film completed, the weapons were returned to the prop house, stripped of parts which made them identifiable as a Star Wars blaster, and re-purposed for other films. We believe very few—if any—unaltered versions of the original E-11, as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope exist today.
We pressed forward with this version of the blaster because it features details that remind us of the incredible story of how Star Wars: A New Hope was made, and forever ties this variant to the most iconic story scenes from the film.
- $199.00 USD.
- Delivery Estimate is Winter 2019 (December 22, 2019-March 29, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the order is remitted at the time the order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless using Payment Plan options. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States; United States military bases, wherever located; United States territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico.
Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
This product meets Federal Code Regulations: Title 15 CFT Part 272 and State Regulations.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.