STAR TREK U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B XL Scale Collectible Model
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B is an Excelsior-class vessel was launched from Federation spacedock NAR-30974 in 2293. It is also the third Federation ship to bear the name Enterprise. The Enterprise-B was 467 meters long – more than 150 meters longer than its predecessor, the Constitution-class U.S.S.Enterprise NCC-1701-A.
This XL Edition of the Excelsior-class U.S.S. Enterprise-B has been carefully recreated in die-cast and high-quality ABS materials. It measures approximately 10.5 inches long and come's with a special collector’s stand. Inside the accompanying exclusive collector's magazine, find out about the making of Star Trek: Generations and filming the Enterprise-D saucer crash-landing on Veridian III.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 10.5 inches in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.