With direct lineage from the landing party field jackets shown in "The Cage" and STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, the succeeding iteration of the Starfleet Landing Party Field Jacket featured in STAR TREK: THE WRATH OF KHAN replicates the one worn by Admiral James T. Kirk when investigating the Regula One station.
This functional jacket features:
- Cotton duck fabric primary body.
- Ivory contrast fabric made from polyester.
- Metal "D" rings and strap turnbuckles.
- Brass half-sphere front zipper pull.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- Two front specimen pockets with butterfly clasps.
- One back specimen pocket with butterfly clasp.
- Phaser pocket and open-top specimen pocket.
- Commendation band on left sleeve for attaching pips and squeaks (sold separately).
- Plastic inserts in "view holes" for front pocket flaps, arms, and back.
- Plastic insert for center back strap medallion features metallic vinyl decals.
- Features embroidered "Sol Sector Earthbase" patch with Flag Officer gold trim around patch's edge.
- Quilted collar with strap, and the ability to "pop" it out like Admiral Kirk had.
- One (1) separate "rank pillow" for Rear Admiral's rank pin (pin is sold separately).
- Replicated and modified from production assets.
Please Note: Pre-order items are subject to change in availability and features.
Included Components & Accessories
- One (1) Starfleet transponder box prop replica included, replicated from the same type of aluminum bandaid box as the original props were fashioned from. Plant-ons are precision-cast.
Additional Components & Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Rear Admiral's Rank Insignia (Sold Separately)
- One (1) to be attached to the rank pillow (pillow included with the jacket) on the left jacket sleeve.
- Commendation "Pips & Squeaks" Pin Set (Sold Separately)
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Pricing - This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
All items are subject to availability. We make every effort to display accurate stock availability on the website but stock levels are subject to change without notification. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed. Items placed in your basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you finish your purchase. A link to the most recent pre-order product availability update can be found here which will inform you when the goods you have pre-ordered will be available or if availability may be delayed.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling costs are remitted at the time payment is made (unless you are paying through Payment Plan options). It can take 10-14 business days for processing before shipment (barring the occurrence of a force majeure event). Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes – those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.