STAR TREK™: THE WRATH OF KHAN - Operations Division Uniform Undershirt (Pre-Order)
The Operations Division Uniform Undershirt from STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN boasts an array of detail and construction, replicating the distinctive quilted look first introduced in the 1982 feature film.
An essential part of any Starfleet Uniform Jacket from the Classic STAR TREK theatrical film era, this uniform undershirt is amongst the most complex undershirt garments ever offered.
The Operations Division Uniform Undershirt (as worn by Captain Scott) boasts an incredible level of quality and attention to detail, right down to the hand-stuffed nature of the quilted neckline and cuffs. Not only were costume designer Robert Fletcher’s iconic uniforms examined from a plethora of reference material, we went so far as to reverse engineer a screen used Star Trek II uniform undershirt from our personal archives.
This is also evident in the finer details, such as the zip-back and hand-sewn snap closures at the back collar, which aid in the neatness of the neckline for this distinctive uniform garment.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- Fine synthetic fabric in operations tan/burnt-orange with hand-stuffed trapunto-style quilting on the collar and cuffs.
- Flare cut undershirt with added length to tuck into pant, just like originals.
- Hidden zipper at back with small hidden snaps at quilted portion at back of neck.
- $165 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Note: Future pricing will increase after item is moved to in-stock status. Final in-stock pricing to be determined at later date.
- Delivery Estimate Q1 2020 (January 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. A link to the most recent brand update can be found here.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.