STAR TREK THE WRATH OF KHAN - Admiral Kirk Uniform Jacket - Standard Line
LIMITED STOCK IN SELECT SIZES
The Standard Line Admiral Kirk Uniform Jacket from STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN boasts an impressive array of detail and construction, replicating the distinctive look of the costume first introduced in the 1982 feature film.
The result of years of research and development, this uniform is the most accurate and complex garment we have ever offered -- even for a Standard Line Offering. Admiral Kirk’s Standard Uniform boasts the same level of quality and attention to detail found in our Captain Spock Standard Uniform, but adds the Flag Officer details only seen in Admiral Kirk’s Uniform.
No expense was spared in our research and development of Admiral Kirk's Standard Uniform. Not only were costume designer Robert Fletcher’s iconic uniforms examined from a plethora of reference material, we went so far as to reverse engineer a screen used Star Trek II uniform from our personal archives.
Our Admiral Kirk Standard Uniform uses a custom milled and dyed cavalry twill which replicates the look and feel of the original uniform’s wool élastique, while being more comfortable, durable, and cost effective. We also added the correct gold soutache trim on the jacket, which signifies a Flag Officer of Admiral Kirk’s rank, as well as the distinctive black and gold check (Rear Admiral) ribbon to the left arm as only seen in THE WRATH OF KHAN movie. Jacket includes correct Movie Era chest badge.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
|Body Length (Regular)||19-19½"||20-20½"||21-21½"||22-22½"||23-23½"|
|Arm Length (Regular)||32-33"||33½-34"||34½-35"||35½-36"||36-36½"|
- Jacket constructed using patterns sourced from a screen used uniform.
- Chain used on uniform is replicated exclusively for ANOVOS based on samples of original chain. Chain is no longer manufactured in this style and is no longer available from any manufacturer back-stock.
- Chest badge painstakingly recreated exclusively from new sculpts created specifically for our uniform, referencing screen-used pieces.
- Fine synthetic cavalry twill specially manufactured and dyed to match the original uniforms.
- Fully lined interior for maximal comfort.
- Iconic double breasted offset lapel features Flag Officer’s gold soutache trim and specially recreated chain segments hand-sewn link-by link between the snaps on the lapel's inner placket binding exactly duplicating the original.
- Distinctive black and gold check (Rear Admiral) ribbon on the left sleeve as only seen in THE WRATH OF KHAN.
- Commendation Band on left sleeve cuff, to be customized by end-user.
- Distinctive side and back center belt loops for formal Starfleet uniform belt.
- Circular "rank pillow" on left sleeve for Admiral's rank pin, designed to be sewn on. (Packaged separately.)
- $1350.00 USD.
Shipping updates available via our Star Trek Product Updates page. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.