Delivery in Q4 2016This pre-order is available exclusively to customers in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates on future International sales in other regions.
ANOVOS is proud to offer the STAR TREK™: THE ORIGINAL SERIES Velour Line Dress.
The new Velour Line is an affordable costuming option that replicates the soft velour fabric used in the early production of STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES.
This dress includes details replicated from STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES screen-used production assets.
- Dress available in Command Gold, Sciences Blue, and Operations Red.
- The velour fabric has been custom-milled and dyed to match the original screen-used dress.
- Collar is made with original style black ribbed material.
- 'Invisible' zipper is hidden in side body seam.
Starfleet insignia is replicated from original Season One and Season Two patches.
- Rank braids feature early Season One reverse helix pattern in Captain style for Command dress and Lieutenant style for Sciences and Operations dresses.
- Hemline and cuff allow for additional tailoring.
Note: This fabric of this dress has very little stretch and extra material is intentionally built into the garment for better tailoring.
|Approx. Dress Size Comparison||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18||20-22|
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.