Available in select sizes while supplies last.
Faithful replica of the Starfleet duty uniform tunic worn in the final season of Star Trek™: The Original Series. Utilizing patterns from screen-used costumes, these later season style of tunics complete the look as a Starfleet services division officer. Tunics feature character-specific Lieutenant Commander braid at lower arm, hidden zipper at shoulder, and scarlet red department color.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- Note: Sizing differs from Premier Line Tunics, and thus it is strongly recommended that you refer to the above sizing chart.
- 6in hidden zipper at shoulder.
- Adjustable hem and sleeves. Braid is easily removable for consumer-end customization, mirroring customizability often used by the Original Series costume department.
- Longer sleeve length for officers with long arms.
- "Lieutenant Commander Scott" style features Lieutenant Commander braid and Services division emblem sewn on. This is the highest-quality braid and emblem available to the public, replicated based from screen-used emblems and braiding dating back to the 1960s.
- Double knit polyester nylon, just like the original screen-used tunics (and Premier Line) uses.
- Cotton ribbed neck, versus the spring-weave/diamond neck piece used in our exacting Premier Line tunics.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States and Canada. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2016 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.