Star Trek: The Original Series Movie Era - Rear Admiral Rank Pin
This item is available exclusively to customers in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates on future International sales in other regions.
Replicated from screen-used and production-made rank devices, the Rear Admiral rank device from the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era first made its debut in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, as worn by James T. Kirk in that film.
Even after Kirk's demotion to Captain, this rank pin was seen on the uniforms of various admirals throughout the Star Trek: The Original Series-era films that followed.
- 1:1 replica rank device matched in design and size based from screen-used and production-made rank devices.
- Accoutrement Note: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era uniform jackets, two (2) rank pins are needed. One (1) is placed on the lapel strap, and the other placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the uniform jacket) on the left sleeve.
- Zinc alloy construction with silver and gold chrome electro-plating.
- Military-style clutch backs for pin tacks.
- Measures approx. 2.5in long by 0.8in wide.