Replicated from screen-used and production-made rank devices, the Rear Admiral rank device from the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era first made its debut in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, as worn by James T. Kirk in that film on both his duty uniform and landing party field jacket.
Even after Kirk's demotion to Captain, this rank pin was seen on the uniforms of various admirals throughout the Star Trek: The Original Series-era films that followed.
- 1:1 replica rank device matched in design and size based from screen-used and production-made rank devices.
- Accoutrement Note for Duty Uniform Jacket: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era uniform jackets, two (2) rank pins are needed. One (1) is placed on the lapel strap, and the other placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the uniform jacket) on the left sleeve.
- Accoutrement Note for Landing Party Field Jacket: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era field jacket, only one (1) rank pin is needed. This is placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the field jacket) on the right sleeve.
- Zinc alloy construction with silver and gold chrome electro-plating.
- Military-style clutch backs for pin tacks.
- Measures approx. 2.5in long by 0.8in wide.
All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
All items are subject to availability. We make every effort to display accurate stock availability on the website but stock levels are subject to change without notification. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed. Items placed in your basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you finish your purchase. A link to the most recent pre-order product availability update can be found here which will inform you when the goods you have pre-ordered will be available or if availability may be delayed.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling costs are remitted at the time payment is made (unless you are paying through Payment Plan options). It can take 10-14 business days for processing before shipment (barring the occurrence of a force majeure event). Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes – those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.