Replicated from screen-used and production-made rank devices, the Captain rank device from the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era first made its debut in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, as worn by the ill-fated Captains, Spock and Terrell.
Later on, James T. Kirk had the distinction of, once again, holding the rank of Captain... as did most of his bridge officers towards the end of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, interestingly enough.
- 1:1 replica rank device matched in design and size based from screen-used and production-made rank devices.
- Accoutrement Note: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era uniform jackets, two (2) rank pins are needed. One (1) is placed on the lapel strap, and the other placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the uniform jacket) on the left sleeve.
- Zinc alloy construction with silver and gold electro-plating.
- Military-style clutch backs for pin tacks.
- Measures approx. 2.5in long by 0.8in wide.
Shipping updates available via our Star Trek Product Updates page. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.