STAR TREK™: THE ORIGINAL SERIES - Captain Kirk Green Wrap - Season Two - Size LARGE
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
The green wraparound tunic Captain Kirk wears during the second season of Star Trek™, the original series, is an optional tunic Starship captains are permitted to wear while on duty. This is the second of two wrap-around tunic styles Captain Kirk wore during the original five-year mission. The uniform displays his rank braid at the cuffs, gold and black piping around the neck, and fastens using his Starfleet command division insignia.
This tunic uses custom-milled and dyed wool fabric and features second season captain's rank braid on the cuffs, Starfleet Insignia on the wraparound hook and loop fastener, and even utilizes the unique system of elastic “hook and eye” straps that attached the hem of this high waisted tunic to the uniform’s pants.
- Captain's braid on sleeves.
- Command division emblem on end of belt.
- Built-in wrap belt is affixed via velcro to uniform, as done in screen-used version.
- Hooks attached to elastic straps to secure to pant.
- Premier Line item manufactured in small manufacturing runs, as it is entirely hand-sewn and hand-assembled.
- Sizing: Meant for athletic fit; for a looser fit, it is recommended to go up one size and then have it tailored.
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Double-knit wool as used in construction of the original wrap.
- Gold with black trim on flap edge, mirroring the original look.
- Completely hand-sewn just like original, screen-used version.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.