One Large in stock now!
The green wraparound tunic Captain Kirk wears during the first season of Star Trek™: The Original Series is an optional tunic Starship captains are permitted to wear while on duty. This is the first of two wrap-around tunic styles Captain Kirk wore during the original five year mission. The uniform displays his rank braid around the collar, and fastens using his Starfleet command division insignia.
This tunic uses custom-milled and dyed wool fabric and features first season “reverse helix” captain's rank braid on the shoulders, and the Starfleet Insignia on the wraparound hook and loop fastener.
- Reverse braiding for "Scrambled Eggs" command braiding at neck.
- Command division emblem on end of belt.
- Built-in wrap belt is affixed via velcro to uniform, as per the screen-used version.
- High-waist design, as per original.
- Premier Line item manufactured in small manufacturing runs, as it is entirely hand-sewn and hand-assembled.
- Sizing: Meant for athletic fit; for a looser fit, it is recommended to go up one size and then have it tailored.
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Fabric is custom-milled and dyed wool crepe that matches the original surviving, well-preserved fabric sample from original production.
- Completely hand-sewn just like original, screen-used version.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.