STAR TREK: The Official Patch Collection — Yorktown Station Uniform Patch (Patch 3 of 4: Wave 2 Release)
October 6, 2016: StarTrek.com "ANOVOS Kicks off Trek Patch Program"
From Zephram Cohrane’s Phoenix to the U.S.S. Enterprise and beyond, heroes and villains from one end of the galaxy to the other have worn symbols to communicate ideas to others. Now you can add those symbols to your own collection.
As part of Wave 2 in our STAR TREK™ The Official Patch Collection monthly releases, this patch (the third of four distinct designs from various eras of STAR TREK) is offered individually in this wave, and includes details replicated from STAR TREK screen-used production assets.
- Yorktown Station Assignment Patch
- Design, shape, and style replicated as per asset depicted in STAR TREK: BEYOND.
- The design is dye-sublimation printed on neoprene, per the details on the original artifact patch.
- Patch measures 3.5" x 3.71".
For best results, we recommend using a professional tailor to add patches to any garment.
- $10.00 USD
- Orders for in-stock items take 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.