Star Trek: The Next Generation Sciences Green/Teal Tunic - Premier Line
Celebrating nearly 30 years as part of the Star Trek™ legacy, Star Trek™: The Next Generation® ushered in a brand new crew and ship which once again brought the utopic values created by Gene Roddenberry back into our households. From memorable foes such as the Borg, to classic lines such as “Make it So”, a new era for Star Trek™ was born spawning multiple seasons and movies from a brand new family of space pioneers.
In celebration of this milestone, ANOVOS is humbled to offer the Premier Line Star Trek: The Next Generation Sciences Green/Teal Uniform Tunic, admittedly the rarer of the tunics worn in the TNG-era series, outside of a few singular instances: Picard in TNG's "Tapestry" and Dr. Julian Bashir in DS9's series premiere, "Emissary". Due to wide variations in dye lots from this era, we've settled on utilizing later TNG-era colors (as seen in TNG / DS9 and Voyager), and thus this item is more of a "green teal" than the "blue teal" of the early TNG era.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- Proudly fabricated, constructed and Made in the USA.
- Tunic constructed using original patterns sourced from CBS Archives.
- Fabric dyed to match screen used samples from The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager.
- Quality manufactured by the production team that worked on Star Trek XI.
- Eisenhower-style style jacket designed to be worn with high-waisted pant / suspender system, offered separately.
- 100% Grade-Superfine Wool Gabardine for the top, specially dyed using screen used pieces for 95% or greater, color match.
- Hidden zipper construction for back, featuring reverse pull down as used on screen used tunics.
- Mandarin collar with teal green piping.
- Specially made shoulder padding, reflecting unique construction of original screen-used Hero uniforms used on set.
- Belt-band construction and fastening configuration exactly configured as screen used Hero uniform.
- Fully lined for maximal comfort.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2016 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.