This item is available exclusively to customers in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates on future International sales in other regions.
Replicated from screen-used and production-made rank devices, these hand-made and hand-assembled rank uniform jewelry devices ("pips") are fully metal, using rare-Earth magnets in both the individual pip and backing device. Each pip is distinctively weathered, replicating the look first introduced in Star Trek™: The Next Generation. With this offering, the mainstay uniform devices of the 24th century have been brought into the 21st.
- Hand-made 1:1 replica of screen-used rank pips, mirroring look and function.
- Pips are dutifully hand-weathered to replicate weathered, matte look of originals.
- Pips are all brass construction.
- Rare-earth magnet inset in back side of each pip — all by hand.
- Pip backing bar features evenly-spaced rare-earth magnets, allowing user to perfectly line the pips every time. No guesswork involved!
- Pip backing bar features textured, yet smooth hooks that keep the pip bar in place in tandem with the strong rare-earth magnets.
- Backing bar is curved to suit natural form of uniform collars, with smooth backing for the comfort of the wearer.