Delivery in Q4 2016
This item is available exclusively to customers in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates on future International sales in other regions.
First introduced in Star Trek: Insurrection, the Captain's Formal Mess Dress Uniform brought a refreshing departure from the burgundy and black robe-length uniform ensemble formally in use throughout Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Utilizing production and screen-used pieces, ANOVOS has replicated the cream-colored waist-length jacket that features replicated piping and decorative details. These details and waist-length Mess Dress Tunic lent to a striking formal uniform that was a distinctive departure from the black and gray-mauve duty uniforms that debuted in Star Trek: First Contact and were used throughout the following Next Generation feature films, and this jacket is sure to turn heads at any formal occasion.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- Waist-length, fitted Mess Dress Tunic constructed from production and screen-used pieces.
- Fabric color matched to production samples.
- Designed to be worn with high-waisted pant.
- Replicated decorative piping detail.
- Hidden zipper construction front.
- Mandarin collar with burgundy piping.
- Burgundy division band at cuff.
- Built-in shoulder padding.
- Fully lined for maximal comfort.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Pre-Order Termination / Refund Notice
All pre-orders for backordered items come with a full, no questions asked refund, should you wish to cancel your pre-order at any time between order placement and its fulfillment.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.