In 2371, the Enterprise-D, the Defiant, and Voyager all had something in common — their crews wore the same uniform.
Presenting the workhorse of Star Trek’s costumes, the Starfleet Uniform Jumpsuit!
Designed for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine by Robert Blackman, the Starfleet Uniform Jumpsuit was intended to be a hard-wearing, hard-working uniform. Its design was a direct contrast to the refined, mandarin collared version of the Starfleet Standard Duty Uniform worn on Star Trek: The Next Generation. DS9 was to be a darker setting with a crew that had to contend with hardship and conflict on the edge of Federation space. It was a place where the crew would have to occasionally push up their sleeves and get dirty, and that’s exactly how Chief O’Brien wore it.
By the time the U.S.S. Voyager was lost in the Delta Quadrant, the Starfleet Uniform Jumpsuit had been used as the Standard Duty Uniform aboard starships. And while it would be replaced a year later by the grey shouldered, new Standard Duty Uniform (debuted in Star Trek: First Contact), it would be worn by Voyager’s crew during their long journey home.
Our replica perfectly captures the look and feeling of this stalwart uniform. We examined screen used examples from DS9 and Star Trek: Voyager, as well as original patterns from the Star Trek Costume archive.
Available in Command Burgundy, Ops Mustard Gold, or Sciences Green Teal, our Premier Line Starfleet Uniform Jumpsuit uses high quality, custom milled and dyed gabardine fabrics.
So wherever you are… trying to save the Veridian Star System, on the edge of a stable wormhole, or just trying to get home... we have your uniform.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Sizing chart is reflective of the uniform jumpsuit. Uniform should be tailored for proper fit.
CHEST / BUST
Default inseam is 29 inches, and will need to be tailored.
- Jumpsuit proudly fabricated, constructed and Made in the U.S.A.
- Jumpsuit constructed using original patterns sourced from CBS Archives.
- Fabric dyed to match screen used samples from Voyager.
- Quality manufactured by the production team that worked on Star Trek XI.
- 100% Grade-Superfine Wool Gabardine for the top yoke, specially dyed using screen used pieces for 95% or greater, color match.
- Polyester blend with gabardine weave used for body.
- Hidden front zipper construction, featuring pull down as used on screen used pieces.
- Specially made shoulder padding, reflecting unique construction of original screen-used Hero uniforms used on set.
- Unique two-piece belt-band construction and fastening configuration exactly configured as screen used Hero uniform and rarely seen in public.
- Featuring scalloped leg hem with screen accurate external boot stirrups.
- Sold separately from uniform: replica combadge and rank pins as used throughout the majority of Star Trek™: Deep Space 9® and Voyager® television series, as well as Star Trek: Generations.
- Uniform undershirt sold separately.
- $650.00 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Delivery Estimate Q2 2020 (April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. A link to the most recent brand update can be found here.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of order.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.