STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION - Premier Line Command Burgundy Uniform Tunic (Pre-Order)
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
Celebrating nearly 30 years as part of the Star Trek™ legacy, Star Trek™: The Next Generation ushered in a brand new crew and ship which once again brought the utopic values created by Gene Roddenberry back into our households. From memorable foes such as the Borg, to classic lines such as “Make it So”, a new era for Star Trek™ was born spawning multiple seasons and movies from a brand new family of space pioneers.
In celebration of this milestone, ANOVOS is humbled to offer the Premier Line Star Trek: The Next Generation Command Burgundy Uniform Tunic, as worn by Sir Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes in the later seasons of this seminal science fiction series.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- Proudly fabricated, constructed and Made in the USA.
- Tunic constructed using original patterns sourced from CBS Archives.
- Fabric dyed to match screen used samples from The Next Generation.
- Manufactured in our new Stateside facility.
- Eisenhower-style style jacket designed to be worn with high-waisted pant / suspender system, offered separately.
- Uniform accessories and add-ons (pips, combadge, pants) sold separately.
- 100% Grade-Superfine Wool Gabardine for the top, specially dyed using screen used pieces for 95% or greater, color match.
- Hidden zipper construction for back, featuring reverse pull down as used on screen used tunics.
- Mandarin collar with maroon piping.
- Specially made shoulder padding, reflecting unique construction of original screen-used Hero uniforms used on set.
- Belt-band construction and fastening configuration exactly configured as screen used Hero uniform.
- Fully lined for maximal comfort.
Delivery Estimate Q3 2020 (July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. A link to the most recent brand update can be found here.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.