STAR TREK™: FIRST CONTACT U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Collectible XL Edition Ship Model (2018 Reservation)
Shipping Fall 2018!
Boldly go where no one has gone before with the ship that defined the next generation of STAR TREK™ films — the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Collectible XL Edition Ship Model.
Designed by John Eaves, the Enterprise-E was brought to life on screen to the delight of a new era of Trek fans — and is translated in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials, just as Geordi himself would intend.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 10.5 inches (26.67 centimeters) in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
- $74.95 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Delivery estimates are available via our Shipping Calendar.
All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the reservation is remitted at the time the reservation is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless selecting Payment Plan options. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corp. All Rights Reserved.