STAR TREK™: ENTERPRISE - Starfleet NX-01 Uniform Jumpsuit
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
Make history with every light year with the
STAR TREK™: ENTERPRISE Starfleet NX-01 Uniform Jumpsuit!
Offered in both men's and women's variants, as worn by Captain Jonathan Archer through Ensign Hoshi Sato on STAR TREK™: ENTERPRISE, this jumpsuit is meant as a multi-purpose duty suit for the Starfleet officers.
Replicated from screen-used and production sources, each jumpsuit features functional pockets with zippers and features built-in elastic at the waist to adjust, as well as equipment loops for holsters at the right leg. (Feature can be transposed to other legs by an end-users tailor.)
Built for maximal comfort and functionality, this piece also features specific aesthetic flourishes, including the uniquely distinctive rectangular zipper pull, NX-01 Enterprise patch on left arm, and the two-piece shoulder cap construction featuring your choice of division: mustard/gold command, burgundy/red services (security & engineering), and teal-green sciences.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in a new window).
The sizing chart is reflective of both men's and women's cut for this uniform jumpsuit. Tailoring always recommended for an exacting fit, as each person's physique is unique.
|SIZE||WOMEN'S SIZE COMPARISON||
CHEST / BUST
The default inseam is 29 inches and will need to be tailored.
- Jumpsuit constructed using screen-used pieces from STAR TREK™: ENTERPRISE.
- Polyester cotton blend featuring the same weight and texture as screen-used versions, color-matched to later-season fabrics. (Suit is bluer, whereas the earlier seasons leaned toward purple.)
- Distinctive rectangular zipper pulls replicated from screen-used artifacts.
- NX-01 Enterprise patch replicated from screen-used artifacts.
- Zippered pockets on chest, hip, shins, and right arm.
- Elastic waistband with buttoned-adjustment straps.
- Velcro-cuff covers at the wrist.
- Loop at the right side for equipment holsters.
- Two-piece cap-style construction on shoulders, featuring division color details on the second fabric layer.
- Division colors matched to production colors: mustard/gold for command; burgundy/red for services and security; and teal green for sciences division.
- Mandarin collar neck with stitch detail replicated from screen-used artifacts.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately canceled & refunded.