If Charles "Trip" Tucker III had a flight jacket from his days in the NX Project/Warp 5 Test Program, then this would be it.
Designed with the invaluable assistance of Star Trek Art Department's Mike Okuda and Doug Drexler, and inspired from the Enterprise jumpsuit created by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert Blackman, the jacket features the look and feel of an authentic Starfleet uniform prior to the founding of the United Federation of Planets.
Features patches from artwork created by Mike Okuda, as well as command division burgundy striping and unique neck mirroring the look of the Enterprise jumpsuit!
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||32"-33"||33"-34"||34"-35"||35"-36"||37"-38"|
|Body Length (inches)||21"-22"||22"-23"||24"-25"||26"-27"||27"-28"|
- Inspired by the Enterprise jumpsuit designed by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert "Bob" Blackman.
- Constructed from 65% polyester and 35% cotton with 100% polyester inside liner.
- Fully lined and designed to be a completely functional jacket.
- Lining features extra insulation with accurate cross hatching pattern.
- Four large front pockets to accommodate wallets, phones, aviator sunglasses, and more!
- Hidden pocket inside of jacket (on the left hand side) for smaller items with zipper.
- Elastic waist and wrist banding for maximal warmth containment.
- Uses the jumpsuit blue/purple color, and is matched to costumes used in the first two seasons of Enterprise.
- Collar of jacket influenced by the collar used for Enterprise officer's jumpsuit.
- Engineering/services division burgundy piping as replicated from Enterprise jumpsuit.
- Patches created using artwork from Mike Okuda, with assistance by Doug Drexler:
- "Ad Astra Per Aspera" patch on right upper sleeve, as seen in the episode "First Flight."
- "NX Project" patch below right chest pocket, as first seen on the yellow space suits in the episode "First Flight."
- "Columbia NX-02" assignment patch on right chest pocket, as seen on NX-02 Columbia crew member jumpsuits.
- "Enterprise NX-01" assignment patch on left upper sleeve, as seen on Enterprise crew member jumpsuits.
- $335.00 USD
Ordering Window Closure: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT.
- Wave 1, 2, & 3: Delivery Estimate is Winter 2019 (Dec 22 - March 19th, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.