STAR TREK™: ENTERPRISE Jonathan Archer Flight Jacket (Pre-Order)
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
If Jonathan Archer had a flight jacket from his days in the NX Project/Warp 5 Test Program, then this would be it.
Designed with the invaluable assistance of Star Trek Art Department's Mike Okuda and Doug Drexler, and inspired from the Enterprise jumpsuit created by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert Blackman, the jacket features the look and feel of an authentic Starfleet uniform prior to the founding of the United Federation of Planets.
Features patches from artwork created by Mike Okuda, as well as command division gold striping and unique neck mirroring the look of the Enterprise jumpsuit!
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||32"-33"||33"-34"||34"-35"||35"-36"||37"-38"|
|Body Length (inches)||21"-22"||22"-23"||24"-25"||26"-27"||27"-28"|
- Inspired by the Enterprise jumpsuit designed by Star Trek Costume Designer Robert "Bob" Blackman.
- Constructed from 65% polyester and 35% cotton with 100% polyester inside liner.
- Fully lined and designed to be a completely functional jacket.
- Lining features extra insulation with accurate cross hatching pattern.
- Four large front pockets to accommodate wallets, phones, aviator sunglasses, and more!
- Hidden pocket inside of jacket (on the left hand side) for smaller items with zipper.
- Elastic waist and wrist banding for maximal warmth containment.
- Uses the jumpsuit blue/purple color, and is matched to costumes used in the first two seasons of Enterprise.
- Collar of jacket influenced by the collar used for Enterprise officer's jumpsuit.
- Command division gold piping as replicated from Enterprise jumpsuit.
- Patches created using artwork from Mike Okuda, with assistance by Doug Drexler:
- "Ad Astra Per Aspera" patch on right upper sleeve, as seen in the episode "First Flight."
- "NX Project" patch on right chest pocket, as first seen on the yellow space suits in the episode "First Flight."
- "Starfleet Mission Control" patch below right chest pocket, as seen on the yellow space suits in the episode "First Flight."
- "Enterprise NX-01" patch on left upper sleeve, as seen on Enterprise jumpsuits.
Pricing - This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
All items are subject to availability. We make every effort to display accurate stock availability on the website but stock levels are subject to change without notification. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed. Items placed in your basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you finish your purchase. A link to the most recent pre-order product availability update can be found here which will inform you when the goods you have pre-ordered will be available or if availability may be delayed.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling costs are remitted at the time payment is made (unless you are paying through Payment Plan options). It can take 10-14 business days for processing before shipment (barring the occurrence of a force majeure event). Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes – those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.