STAR TREK™: DISCOVERY — NCC-1031 U.S.S. Discovery Studio-Scale Starship Filming Miniature (Made to Order)
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
Sign up on the waiting list for your chance to own!
This New Ship Has Discovered Its Home — Yours!
Star Trek™ created a generation of fans by inspiring their imagination for technology’s future. From the Original Series to Discovery, the starships and their tech have been just as pivotal to the story as each series’ memorable characters were. Their stories were told not only through the interactions of their crews, but also told through the ultimate success (or demise) of the ships themselves as they navigated the final frontiers depicted in each episode.
Charting new frontiers, ANOVOS is excited to present a new line of collectible studio-scale filming models whose aim is to tell the story of these starships in never-before seen detail—not only from without, but from within.
In keeping with the early days of Star Trek collecting, where technical manuals and books have always been part of the ship’s narrative, advancements in 3D design and printing have allowed us to bring these technical drawings to life, by engineering the fully dimensional ships from inside-out.
Using digital assets for the Discovery provided directly by CBS from the show’s production team, our core engineers took these ships’ specifically-focused areas of interest and engineered the internal architecture, which were then given life via 3D printing and integrated with lights.
The final effect is a deeper look into not only these beautifully hand-painted ship, but also an interactive experience with the ability to lift portions of the hull plating to reveal the ship’s working warp coils, crew’s quarters, and shuttlebay.
Manufacturing and Delivery Timelines
Each ship is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and hand-crafted to order through a combination of 3D printing, electronics and conventional mold-and-cast.
Due to the immense complexity and build time for each piece, orders will be taken in very limited waves meant to get you your product as soon as possible. There are no guarantees that our production run will re-open.
- Measures 36.9" x 15.2" x3.6".
- Body composed of polymer resin, with steel reinforcement.
- Replicated directly from the screen-used digital assets from production.
- Over 180 LED lights, runs off a 12V power source, with single channel remote.
- Active illumination for Impulse Engines, Warp Nacelles, Formation, and Anti-Collision lights.
- Detail areas:
- Removable panels, exposing engineering elements and crew quarters.
- Exposed Shuttle Bay complete with Shuttlecraft and interior illumination.
- Automotive-grade paints applied, using a multi-layer process to achieve Aztec panel effect.
- Custom-cut Discovery-style Starfleet Delta display stand, composed of machined aircraft aluminum and steel, with a total display height 8”.
- Includes separate display plaque featuring starship's name and registry.
- Packaged in heavy-duty box lined with convoluted foam for optimum protection during shipping.
Availability - Made To Order
If you are interested, please sign up on the interest list and our sales representatives will reach out to you in regards to availability. All items are subject to availability. Items that are "Made-to-Order" are handmade after your order is placed. These items require additional time for assembly, finishing, and packing before they are shipped. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.