The Klingon Bird-of-Prey was one of the best-known vessels used by the Klingon Empire across the 22nd and 23rd centuries. The mid-23rd-century iteration was a relatively small warship (though larger classes may have existed) that had a similar avian design to other Klingon Birds-of-Prey. It also played a significant role in the Battle of Binary Stars of 2256, the first battle of the Federation-Klingon War.
The model is die-cast, hand-painted with intricate detail using references from CBS Studios's own archives of designs and CG models, and comes with its own display stand.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 5.5 inches in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.