STAR TREK DISCOVERY Klingon Bird of Prey Collectible Model
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
The Klingon Bird-of-Prey was one of the best-known vessels used by the Klingon Empire across the 22nd and 23rd centuries. The mid-23rd-century iteration was a relatively small warship (though larger classes may have existed) that had a similar avian design to other Klingon Birds-of-Prey. It also played a significant role in the Battle of Binary Stars of 2256, the first battle of the Federation-Klingon War.
The model is die-cast, hand-painted with intricate detail using references from CBS Studios's own archives of designs and CG models, and comes with its own display stand.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 5.5 inches in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.