Shipping in Q2 2017
Designed in 1984 by Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz, the nuclear powered Proton Pack counters the negative energy of ghosts with a proton stream of positively charged ions. ANOVOS is proud to offer the GHOSTBUSTERS™: Proton Pack Kit. This item is eligible for Payment Plan options upon checkout.
This 1:1 scale kit requires assembly and includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources.
- Proton Pack shell is constructed of fiberglass with internal metal armature.
- Components are made from polyurethane, PVC, and ABS plastic.
- Neutrino Wand attaches to pack with metal bracket.
- Working toggle switches and buttons on wand.
- Vinyl decal set is included.
- Glues, paint, and tools, are not included and assembly is required.
- Assembly instructions to be provided via pdf download.
- Proton Pack frame and straps can be purchased separately.
- TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY AT LATER DATE: Optional light and sound electronics package featuring movie sound effects.
Please note that build times and difficulty levels vary between users, and as such there isn't a definitive "baseline." New builders to prop replica kits will likely require more time and expense than those who have previous experience in building similar kits. You may find some answers to your questions on our Ghostbusters FAQ page.
IPO Pricing: $600.00 USD.
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
- Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless Payment Plan option is selected. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
ANOVOS is able to ship GHOSTBUSTERS merchandise to the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
TM & ©2016 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.