Battlestar Galactica - Raptor Bomber Jacket
"Do you fine folks have that jacket in the Raptor style?" Well, we do now! This version, using the same design elements as the Lee Adama "Viper" Bomber Jacket, is for those who proudly pilot the wranglers of the Colonial Fleet. (Often times to save Viper jocks who've fouled up their planes!) The Raptor version features Raptor-style patches, including (for the first time) the placement of the 7th Battleaxe patch on an officially licensed item! As an added bonus, this jacket has a nod back to William Adama's younger days. Oh, and did we mention that this (unlike Lee's Viper Bomber) has the Galactica patch and cut corner pocket flaps?
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||32"-33"||33"-34"||34"-35"||35"-36"||37"-38"|
|Body Length (inches)||21"-22"||22"-23"||24"-25"||26"-27"||27"-28"|
- Designed using original jacket base, same as the one used for the Lee Adama bomber jacket from the series finale flashback sequences.
- Constructed from 65% polyester and 35% cotton with 100% polyester inside liner.
- Fully lined and designed to be a completely functional jacket.
- Lining features extra insulation with accurate cross hatching pattern.
- Four large front pockets to accommodate wallets, phones, aviator sunglasses, and more! Featuring cut-corner pocket flaps!
- Hidden pocket inside of jacket (on the left hand side) for smaller items with zipper.
- Zipper that completely closes to the top and elastic waist and wrist banding for maximal warmth containment.
- Beige in color to signify its association with the Raptors.
- Patches manufactured using original artwork from the show (Raptor, Galactica and Battleaxe).
- Galactiguised military patches similar in the style to those seen on Lee Adama jacket, yet using production-created artwork pieces for "Galactiguisation" process.
- "SAR" (Search and Rescue) Pilot Speciality Patch utilizing an earlier, unused version of the Raptor Pilot Flight Wings from Miniseries pre-production artwork.
- "Wild Weasel / Toaster Slayer" patch utilizing production artwork.
- Charcoal gray/black "ring and Colonial Phoenix" logo silkscreened on right chest pocket for better durability, as opposed to the simple iron-on transfer that was used on the original jacket.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.