Battlestar Galactica - Insignia Pins - #01 Crewman Apprentice (Pair)
This item has been placed in moratorium for the foreseeable future.
Finish off your uniforms (including the forthcoming flight suit) with the Crewman Apprentice Pin Pair as worn by the Colonial Fleet's enlisted personnel.
Manufactured by the same Canadian company that manufactured the pins for the Re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, this item is available to those of you who want the same jewelry items used in the series! As an added bonus, these are packaged in a faux black leather, cut-corner pendant box with the gold Colonial Phoenix emblem embossed in the background. Easily display these in this case or store them when not in use on your Colonial Fleet uniform!
- Produced in Canada.
- Manufactured by the same jewelry shop, original tooling and artwork as used in the BSG series.
- Completely hand-made.
- Die struck of solid brass (not a casting).
- Every piece is individually hand polished.
- Silver surfaces are nickel plated.
- Color fill is hand-placed color used to fill recessed areas stamped in the the surface of each pin (NOT a thin layer of paint).
- Threaded post with nut, similar to the ones below.
- Every set of pins includes the Battlestar Galactica Pendant Box, itself constructed of black faux leather (a.k.a. "leatherette") with a cut corner style and a gold BSG seal in the background.
- Width: 2-3/4 in. (6.985 cm.)
- Height: 1-1/2 in. (3.81 cm.)
- Depth: 3-3/4 in. (9.525 cm.)