Battlestar Galactica - Double Tank Top - Premier Line
ONLY AVAILABLE IN SIZE SMALL! ITEM DISCONTINUED!
Crafted from the same material and using derived patterns from the Battlestar Galactica 2003 series, you now have the chance to own one — or multiple sets — of these iconic Battlestar Galactica costume/uniform pieces.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
If in between sizes: For a comfort fit, it is best to go a size up; for athletic fit, it is best to go with the smaller size. If unsure, go with the size up and then get the shirt tailored, as this is what was done with the screen-used items for the cast.
- Fabric sourced from exact fabric mill as used in the originals.
- Soft to touch and breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Finely combed of the following materials:
- 62% Polyester
- 33% Rayon
- 5% Spandex
- 1% Sweat (80% if wearing a Flight Suit)
- It's so comfortable that you'll probably die in it after Baltar shoots you on Kobol. At the very least, it's great for your every day routines!
- One steel grey sleeveless under shirt and one olive drab over tank top.
- Unisex designed for men, women, and Cylons. (We know that the Centurions like their shirts "ripped." We don't hold it against you. Really.)
- Double reinforced stitching along the seams for durability.
- Patterns derived from the originals created by the Battlestar Galactica Costume Department.
- Approved by Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, and Blood & Chrome's Costume Designer Glenne Campbell.
- Visually inspected by Lee “Apollo” Adama (Jamie Bamber) himself!