Han Solo™ Signature Line Ensemble - Updates

Shipping Estimate: Spring 2019 (March 20th - June 20th)

STAR WARS Han Solo™ Signature Line Ensemble (Pre-Order)

Latest Update: January 8, 2019

Creation of this line has been coming along steadily. At present 90% of production is done and the items completed to date have truly exceeded our expectations!  The remaining 10% of production has unfortunately been held up because the approval process has been slower than we anticipated. We hesitantly are pushing the delivery date out to Spring 2019. We are eager to ship sooner and will do so if approvals can be completed without any hic-ups.  Thank you again for your patience and tenacity in waiting, this product is a beautifully done and will be the pride of your collection.

Archived Updates

  • September 17th, 2018: This beautiful ensemble continues to flow smoothly through the creation process. Samples from the different production phases have all been superb, and this item remains on track to ship to customers in Fall 2018.
  • April 23rd, 2018: This item became available for reservation today with an anticipation of a Fall 2018 delivery.
top