First Order: Rank Pauldron - Updates
Black/Sergeant: Delivery Estimate is Winter 2018 (Dec 22 - March 19th, 2019)
White/Squad Leader, Red/Officer: Delivery Estimate is Spring 2019 (March 20th - June 20th)
Latest Update: January 8, 2019
- Thank you everyone for your patience. The Black/Sergeant Pauldrons are boxed up now and will be shipping out in the next few weeks. The White/Squad Leader and Red Officer Pauldrons are in the final stages of approval and are scheduled for Spring 2019. This project has been a long one and we are excited that it is almost completed. Thank you again for holding on through the different setbacks, the final product will be well worth the wait!
September 4th, 2018: The production of these items has been completed this season. The final approvals are currently in process and we are awaiting notification from our manufacturer as to when these pauldrons will be loaded upon a ship to be delivered to us, a journey that may take several weeks. As it is unlikely that these items will arrive to our Fulfillment Center prior to the end of the Summer season due to this transit time, this ensemble is currently on track to ship Fall 2018. Once I have a firm date that shipping to customers will begin, I will notify you in a separate update.
- June 4th, 2018: Production of these items has been shifted to the U.S. in order to ensure they will be delivered under the current shipping schedule. As a result of this production move, these items will begin to ship late Spring for the earliest orders and continue to ship into Summer until all orders are filled. If you haven’t already done so, please contact our friendly Product Specialists to verify your order and that your shipping address is up-to-date. You can reach them either by responding to this email, or through Live Chat on ANOVOS.com from Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm PST.
- April 10th, 2018: We recently conducted a review with this manufacturer and determined that, while they are making good progress with all the new projects we have commissioned them to complete, there is a possibility that they will not complete them all in the Spring season. For this reason we are adjusting the shipping schedule on these pauldrons to reflect Summer 2018.
- March 8th, 2018: We have moved the production of these items to a new manufacturer to lighten the load on our previous manufacturer. This move required us to briefly return to the pre-production stage to allow the new manufacturer time to tool up for the project, and we have adjusted the shipping schedule to reflect Spring 2018 to accommodate for this.
- December 4th, 2017: After extensive discourse with our manufacturer we have to report that, in order to uphold the level of quality expected from an ANOVOS product, we must extend our shipping estimate to Winter 2017. Unfortunately, some unforeseen challenges arose during production of these pauldrons which forced us to halt and reevaluate the product for quality. Additionally, these challenges forced us to reevaluate the gravity of the situation; including bringing in additional manufacturers that can guarantee ANOVOS quality and get customers the final product.
- September 7th, 2017: Our production team recently received our first production sample from our manufacturer. However, the receipt of this sample arrived later than anticipated and as such has shifted the scheduled completion of this production run. After reviewing the effects this shift had upon our production schedule, we have determined that unfortunately we must update our anticipated delivery window to Fall 2017.
- June 16th, 2017: This item is currently in production with our manufacturers. While we originally anticipated production to be complete in time to ensure a spring delivery, after a recent review of our production calendar, it was determined that this is unfortunately not the case. As such, we have updated our shipping estimate to Summer 2017.