Classic Stormtrooper Helmet Kit - Updates
Current Shipping Estimate: Pre-Orders Shipped.
Latest Update: August 20th, 2017
- All pre-orders for this item have been fulfilled. Please contact our customer support team should you have any questions regarding this update.
- August 9th, 2017: All pre-orders for this item are either en-route to customers or have been fulfilled. Please contact our customer support team should you have any questions regarding this update.
- July 28th, 2017: This item is anticipated to be available and ready to ship from our fulfillment center to existing pre-order customers as early as August 10th 2017 through August 18th 2017 (8/10-8/18) pending final inspection by our fulfillment team.
- June 14th, 2017: This item is currently in the finishing stages of production with our manufacturer and is expected to arrive at our fulfillment center during early Summer. While we had originally anticipated production for this item to be complete in time for a Spring 2017 delivery, after a recent review of our production schedule, it has been determined that this is unfortunately not the case. As such, we have updated the shipping estimate to Summer 2017, with an expectation that it will be available for shipment in early Summer.
- April 20th, 2017: The instructions for this item have been approved by our licensor and are now available on our website! Feel free to review the instructions now to ensure you have all of the tools and materials needed to build your helmet. Helmet Kit Instructions Available Here
March 30th, 2017: This item is still on track to ship Spring 2017 and we wanted to take a moment to share some recent updates to this product’s building options. Since we announced this kit, our team has had to go back to the drawing board to not only streamline the product as a whole, but also to incorporate some of the thoughtful feedback and requests received from customers to increase the kit’s ability for customization. We have developed additional variations of some components, which will allow the kit to easily be converted to a "hero" variant or a "stunt" variant of the helmet. The kit now includes both the “stunt” flat eye lens and the “hero” bubble eye lenses. The instructions for this kit will explain how to use these components to build the helmet variant that you desire. Additionally, we are including a velcro-based padding system as opposed to the "adjustable hard-hat head rig". Currently, the instructions for this kit are in the process of approvals with our licensor. We will be sharing these instructions directly with our customers once approved, so stay tuned for more details!