Cassian Andor Field Jacket - Updates
Current Shipping Estimate: Winter 2018 (December 22 - March 19)
Latest Update: August 23rd, 2018
- We encountered some difficulty with fabric creation and color matching during the production of this jacket. After much discourse with the manufacturer responsible for these items, the decision was made to reschedule the future delivery projection of this jacket to Winter 2018. We will continue to diligently monitor production progress, and if a determination is made that this jacket will complete at an earlier time I will notify you via a future update.
- April 10th, 2018: We recently conducted a review with this manufacturer and determined that, while they are making good progress with all the new projects we have commissioned them to complete, there is a possibility that they will not complete them all in the Spring season. For this reason we are adjusting the shipping schedule on this jacket to reflect Summer 2018.
- March 5th, 2018: We have moved this item to a new manufacturer in an effort to expedite its production. This move required us to return to the pre-production stage to allow the new manufacturer time to tool up for the project. We are currently awaiting pre-production samples, and have adjusted the shipping schedule to reflect Spring 2018 to accommodate for this.
- August 3rd, 2017: We are still on track for an anticipated delivery during Winter 2017. This item is currently in the early stages of pre-production.
- June 20th, 2017: This item became available for pre-order today with an anticipation of a Winter 2017 delivery.