March 24, 2017, is the final day to place your Reservation. Delivery in Q2 2017 (Reservations prior to Dec 18, 2016) &
ATTENTION: The kit is recommended for greater customization options during fitting, but a pre-assembled ensemble will also be available. Please note that build times and difficulty levels vary between users, and as such there isn't a definitive "baseline." New builders to full-size armor kits will likely require more time and expense than those who have previous experience in building similar armor kits.
Delivery in Q3 2017 (Reservations on or after Dec 18, 2016)
Builder's Kit (Without Soft Goods)
This kit includes details duplicated using 3D scans and reference taken from the original asymmetrical hand sculpted assets combined with idealized elements.
- Stormtrooper armor is designed to fit a person that is between (but not limited to) 5 ft. 8 in. to 6 ft. (1.7m to 1.8m) in height, with a mesomorphic body type (see chart below).
- Armor pieces require trimming, clean-up and physical assembly.
- Basic snaps, strapping, and hook and loop suite is included for mounting of armor pieces.
- Helmet is pre-assembled and ready-to-wear.
- Helmet and components are made from vacuum formed UV protected ABS plastic.
- The visor lens is made of green tinted plastic and is adjustable.
- Helmet size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Equipment belt with blaster rifle holster is unassembled unlike previous releases.
- Footwear and blaster not included.
- Tools, paint, and glue not included.
- Basic instructions for assembly available here as PDF download.
Optional Soft Goods
Soft goods add-on option includes neck seal, undersuit, and gloves in sized sets of Medium through 2XL.
- Neck seal features ribbing and bib.
- Undersuit is two-piece with mock turtleneck collar and stirrups.
- Gloves are black rubber similar to the original screen-used items.
- $450.00 USD for builder's kit.
- $650.00 USD for builder's kit with soft goods.
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Sizing Guide (For Soft Goods Only)
Bodysuit Top and Pant Sizing
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Top and pant should be tailored for proper fit.
For pant measurements: Please refer to where you would naturally wear your pant, and refer to the waist measurement.
CHEST / BUST
Default inseam for pant is 29 inches, and may need to be tailored.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure around your palm (just below the knuckles and above the thumb). You should use your dominant hand: the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|MEDIUM||8 - 9|
|LARGE||9 - 10|
|XL||10 - 11|
|2XL||11 - 12|
Body Structure Guide
The Imperial Stormtrooper is designed for a mesomorph body-type, which is depicted in the following chart of body types below.
It may be possible to alter the armor to fit other body types as well, but this would require modifications by the end-user.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Release Calendar. Items on reserve are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates at any time.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the reservation is remitted at the time the reservation is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless selecting Payment Plan options. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
North America (United States, United States Territories, and Canada) as well as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.