STAR WARS™: Imperial Stormtrooper Kit (Pre-Order)
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
Builder's Kit (Without Soft Goods)
This kit includes details duplicated using 3D scans and reference taken from the original asymmetrical hand sculpted assets combined with idealized elements.
- Stormtrooper armor is designed to fit a person that is between (but not limited to) 5 ft. 8 in. to 6 ft. (1.7m to 1.8m) in height, with a mesomorphic body type (see chart below).
- Armor pieces require trimming, clean-up and physical assembly.
- Basic snaps, strapping, and hook and loop suite is included for mounting of armor pieces.
- Helmet is pre-assembled and ready-to-wear.
- Helmet and components are made from vacuum formed UV protected ABS plastic.
- The visor lens is made of green tinted plastic and is adjustable.
- Helmet size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Equipment belt with blaster rifle holster is unassembled unlike previous releases.
- Footwear and blaster not included.
- Tools, paint, and glue not included.
- Basic instructions for assembly available here as PDF download.
Optional Soft Goods
Soft goods add-on option include two-piece under-suit and gloves in sized sets of Medium through 2XL.
- Undersuit is two-piece with mock turtleneck collar and stirrups.
- Gloves are black rubber similar to the original screen-used items.
Add-Ons Sold Separately
- Premier neck-seal sold separately.
Sizing Guide (For Soft Goods Only)
Bodysuit Top and Pant Sizing
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Top and pant should be tailored for proper fit.
For pant measurements: Please refer to where you would naturally wear your pant, and refer to the waist measurement.
CHEST / BUST
Default inseam for pant is 29 inches, and may need to be tailored.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) with a tape measure around the palm of your hand (just below the knuckles and above the thumb). You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|MEDIUM||8 - 9|
|LARGE||9 - 10|
|XL||10 - 11|
|2XL||11 - 12|
Body Structure Guide
The Imperial Stormtrooper is designed for a mesomorph body-type, which is depicted in the following chart of body types below.
It may be possible to alter the armor to fit other body types as well, but this would require modifications by the end-user.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
North America (United States; United States military bases, wherever located; United States territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico; and Canada). Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, The Gambia, The Republic of the Congo, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (collectively “EMEA”).
China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan). Australia, French Polynesia and New Zealand. French Guiana, Wallis & Futuna.Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.