STAR TREK U.S.S. Reliant XL Scale Collectible Model
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
The Miranda-class vessels, such as the U.S.S. Reliant, were used primarily for science or supply assignments rather than extended exploration missions. As such, they were equipped with a host of scientific scanners.
This XL Edition of the U.S.S. Reliant has been carefully recreated in die-cast and high-quality ABS materials. It measures approximately 8.5 inches long and come's with a special collector’s stand. Inside the accompanying exclusive collector's magazine, it features product artwork and highlights the ship's history and design.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 8.5 inches in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.