STAR TREK™: THE WRATH OF KHAN Command Division Uniform 2.0 Ensemble - Standard Line (2018 Pre-Order)
Shipping Winter 2018
ANOVOS is proud to relaunch the single most requested uniform in Star Trek's epic 50 year history: the Command Division Uniform Ensemble from STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN.
The result of years of research and development, this uniform is the most accurate and complex garment we have ever offered -- even for a Standard Line Offering. We knew that the first uniform we would offer from The Wrath of Khan had to be the first uniform we see on screen.
No expense was spared in our research and development of this ensemble. Not only were costume designer Robert Fletcher’s iconic uniforms examined from a plethora of reference material, we went so far as to reverse engineer a screen used Star Trek II uniform from our personal archives.
This uniform uses a custom milled and dyed cavalry twill that replicates both the look and feel of the original uniform’s wool élastique, while being more comfortable, durable, and cost effective. Lastly, we recreated the Officer’s Chest Insignia, rank accouterments, and lapel chain using original screen-used physical reference. Thus creating the most accurate representation of rank, badges, and chain without the distortions of time from mould shrinkage or interpretation. Every detail was scrutinized and sourced to provide you our most exacting uniform to date.
For this 2018 re-release, we also factored into consideration the overwhelmingly positive, yet constructive notes of feedback that we have received, including:
- Box fit for the uniform jacket, allowing the officer to tailor to suit their torso configuration.
- The commendation arm band has not only been thickened, but is also not sewn down in front, allowing for ease of placement and removal of commendation pins (a.k.a."pips and squeaks"). Back half is still sewn down.
- The uniform belt is made from real leather (as the original hero versions were), and also features a belt buckle that was designed in 3D using original artifact references for cleaner and more uniform look. (Version 1.0 had a buckle cast from an original, which was replicated in a "warts and all" fashion.)
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
|Body Length (Regular)||19-19½"||20-20½"||21-21½"||22-22½"||23-23½"|
|Arm Length (Regular)||32-33"||33½-34"||34½-35"||35½-36"||36-36½"|
|Inseam||All pant sizes have default inseam of 29 inches, and will need to be tailored.|
- Jacket, pants, and undershirt constructed using patterns sourced from a screen used uniform.
- Fabrics appropriately dyed to match screen used samples.
- Chain used on uniform is replicated exclusively for ANOVOS based on samples of original chain. Chain is no longer manufactured in this style and is no longer available from any manufacturer back-stock.
- Chest badge and rank pins painstakingly recreated exclusively from new sculpts created specifically for our uniform, referencing screen-used pieces.
- Fine synthetic cavalry twill specially manufactured and dyed to match the original uniforms.
- Fully lined interior for maximal comfort.
- Iconic double breasted offset lapel features specially recreated chain segments hand-sewn link-by link between the snaps on the lapel's inner placket binding exactly duplicating the original.
- Division Commendation Band on left sleeve cuff, to be customized by end-user.
- Rank pillow on left sleeve for Captain's rank pin, designed to be sewn on.
- Distinctive side and back center belt loops for formal Starfleet uniform belt.
- INCLUDED: Leather adjustable belt with Starfleet belt buckle, replicated from screen-used piece. Metal Starfleet ringed delta belt buckle painted bronze metallic, recreating the look and finish as executed on screen used buckles.
- Fine synthetic fabric in command ivory with hand-stuffed trapunto quilting on the collar and cuffs.
- Flare cut undershirt with added length to tuck into pant, just like originals.
- Hidden zipper at back of neck with small hidden snaps at quilted portion at back of neck.
- Fine synthetic cavalry twill specially manufactured and dyed.
- Leg-length command department stripe.
- Distinctive gathered bell shaped, bloused elastic cuff.
- Hidden pocket at waistband, as per original.
- Hidden front zipper at front, as per original.
- 29 inch inseam.
- Elastic boot / foot straps.
- The Officer’s Chest Insignia Badge was sculpted and perfectly recreated using a screen used piece, replicating even the smallest detail of the original badges.
Chest Insignia Badge look is replicated with a gold-plated backing board, featuring ivory and lavender painted details. Metal Starfleet ringed delta painted bronze metallic, recreating the look and finish as executed on screen used Insignia Badges. Chest badge features 10mm long nails with military-style butterfly clutches for easy placement and removal.
- Includes two (2) Captain's Rank Insignia Pins; one for the shoulder Division Strap and the other for the left sleeve Rank pillow. Replicated from originals in both size, appearance, and color finish. (Product information here.)
- Includes Pip & Squeak commendation pin set, as seen here.
- Includes one (1) “Captain Spock” Shoulder Strap Security Device, as seen here.
- $1,800.00 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Estimated delivery times are available via our Shipping Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.