Star Trek: The Original Series - Uhura Dress - Standard Line
Only XL Size Remaining!
Faithful replica of the Starfleet duty uniform dress worn in Season Three of Star Trek™: The Original Series. Utilizing patterns from screen-used costumes, this later season style dress features Lieutenant braid, Services division emblem, hidden zipper at back, adjustable hem and adjustable sleeve length.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
|Approx. Dress Size||0||4||8||12||16||20|
- Note:Sizing differs from Premier Line Dresses, and thus it is strongly recommended that you refer to the above sizing chart.
- Full length hidden zipper at back.
- Adjustable hem and sleeves. Braid is easily removable for consumer-end customization, mirroring customizability often used by the Original Series costume department.
- Longer sleeve length for officers with long arms.
- "Lieutenant Uhura" style features Lieutenant braid and Services division emblem sewn on. This is the highest-quality braid and emblem available to the public, replicated based from screen-used emblems and braiding dating back to the 1960s.
- Double knit polyester nylon, same as the fabric used for the originals.
- Cotton ribbed neck.
Pricing - This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
All items are subject to availability. We make every effort to display accurate stock availability on the website but stock levels are subject to change without notification. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed. Items placed in your basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you finish your purchase. A link to the most recent pre-order product availability update can be found here which will inform you when the goods you have pre-ordered will be available or if availability may be delayed.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling costs are remitted at the time payment is made (unless you are paying through Payment Plan options). It can take 10-14 business days for processing before shipment (barring the occurrence of a force majeure event). Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes – those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.