Star Trek: The Original Series Movie Era - Rear Admiral Rank Pin (2018 Pre-Order Window)
Back By Popular Demand! Shipping Winter 2018!
Replicated from screen-used and production-made rank devices, the Rear Admiral rank device from the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era first made its debut in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, as worn by James T. Kirk in that film on both his duty uniform and landing party field jacket.
Even after Kirk's demotion to Captain, this rank pin was seen on the uniforms of various admirals throughout the Star Trek: The Original Series-era films that followed.
- 1:1 replica rank device matched in design and size based from screen-used and production-made rank devices.
- Accoutrement Note for Duty Uniform Jacket: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era uniform jackets, two (2) rank pins are needed. One (1) is placed on the lapel strap, and the other placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the uniform jacket) on the left sleeve.
- Accoutrement Note for Landing Party Field Jacket: For the Star Trek: The Original Series Movie-era field jacket, only one (1) rank pin is needed. This is placed on a rank pillow (offered separately with the field jacket) on the right sleeve.
- Zinc alloy construction with silver and gold chrome electro-plating.
- Military-style clutch backs for pin tacks.
- Measures approx. 2.5in long by 0.8in wide.
- $10.00 USD each
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Estimated delivery times are available via our Shipping Calendar. Items on pre-order at any time are subject to change in availability, features, and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.