"Inform Starfleet that we have engaged the Klingons." Explore the furthest regions of space with the ship that engaged the Klingons at the Battle of the Binary Stars — the U.S.S. Shenzhou NCC-1227 Collectible Ship Model.
Designed by John Eaves, Captain Philippa Georgiou's Shenzhou is translated from the digital realm and brought into the physical realm in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials.
- Replicated from production assets.
- Approximately 7.5 inches (19.05 centimeters) in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring product artwork, highlighting the ship's history design, and a breakdown of the technology on board, along with its crew and weapons.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
- $54.95 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Delivery estimates are available via our Shipping Calendar.
All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the reservation is remitted at the time the reservation is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless selecting Payment Plan options. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.