STAR TREK™: DISCOVERY — NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise, Constitution-Class Studio-Scale Starship Filming Miniature (Made to Order)
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
Sign up to the PRIORITY INTEREST list for your chance to own this ICONIC COLLECTIBLE!
This New Ship Has Discovered Its Home — Yours!
Recommended Viewing: ANOVOS® Video on Ship Features
Star Trek™ created a generation of fans by inspiring their imagination for technology’s future. From the Original Series to Discovery, the starships and their tech have been just as pivotal to the story as each series’ memorable characters were. Their stories were told not only through the interactions of their crews, but also told through the ultimate success (or demise) of the ships themselves as they navigated the final frontiers depicted in each episode.
Charting new frontiers, ANOVOS is excited to continue our line of collectible studio-scale filming models whose aim is to tell the story of these starships in never-before seen detail—not only from without, but from within.
In keeping with the early days of Star Trek collecting, where technical manuals and books have always been part of the ship’s narrative, advancements in 3D design and printing have allowed us to bring these technical drawings to life, by engineering the fully dimensional ships from inside-out.
Using digital assets for the Discovery provided directly by CBS from the show’s production team, our core engineers took these ships’ specifically-focused areas of interest and engineered the internal architecture, which were then given life via 3D printing and integrated with lights.
The final effect is a deeper look into not only these beautifully hand-painted ship, but also an interactive experience with the ability to lift portions of the hull plating to reveal the ship’s bussard collectors and deflector dish.
Manufacturing and Delivery Timelines
Each ship is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and hand-crafted to order through a combination of 3D printing, electronics, and conventional mold-and-cast.
Due to the immense complexity and build time for each piece, orders will be taken in very limited waves meant to get you your product in a reasonable time. We are accepting reservations in waves, on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all slots are filled, the project will be posted as Sold Out. There are no guarantees that the run will re-open.
- Measures 35" long x 16" wide x 8" tall.
- Body composed of polymer resin, with steel reinforcement.
- Replicated directly from the screen-used digital assets from production.
- Over 180 LED lights, runs off a 12V power source, with single channel remote.
- Active illumination for Impulse Engines, Warp Nacelles, Formation, and Anti-Collision lights.
- Our system uses a series of Neodymium magnets in both the pylons and nacelles to secure the nacelles. All electronics are handled with pin connections. This allows the nacelles to removed and attached at will.
- Detail areas:
- Removable covers to Bussard collectors, exposing engineering elements.
- Extendable deflector dish to reveal an illuminated deflector coil.
- Automotive-grade paints applied, using a multi-layer process to achieve Aztec panel effect.
- Custom-cut Discovery-style Starfleet non-split delta display stand, composed of machined aircraft aluminum and steel, with a total display height of 14”.
- Includes separate display plaque featuring starship's name and registry.
- Packaged in wooden prop box lined with convoluted foam.
Video Featurette: Engineering Features
Availability - Made To Order
If you are interested, please sign up on the interest list and our sales representatives will reach out to you in regards to availability. All items are subject to availability. Items that are "Made-to-Order" are handmade after your order is placed. These items require additional time for assembly, finishing, and packing before they are shipped. Please note that stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately canceled & refunded.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.