STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION Captain Picard "Darmok" Uniform Jacket (Pre-Order)
September 13, 2017: StarTrek.com: "CHECK IT OUT: Darmok-Style Picard Uniform Jacket"
Celebrating Star Trek: The Next Generation's 30th Anniversary, the ANOVOS Star Trek design team has decided to re-release Captain Picard's Uniform Jacket, but with its original iteration as introduced in the fifth season episode, "Darmok."
Designed by Robert Blackman with direct input from Sir Patrick Stewart himself, Captain Picard’s Uniform Jacket was intended to make the Captain stand out from the rest of the crew -- just as Captain Kirk’s wraparound tunics had a generation before. Between the suede leather of the uniform body and the shiny, smooth black vinyl yoke, this piece loudly contrasted against the standard duty uniforms worn by the Enterprise-D's bridge crew.
We wanted nothing less than a pinnacle reproduction of the initial "Darmok" jacket Captain Picard wore on the bridge of the Enterprise-D, and as much as we wanted it all for ourselves we have taken the "Temba, his arms wide open" approach regarding the Picard Jacket, and offered it to all of our Next Generation fans to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the series that boldly engaged its audience for seven spellbinding years.
- 100% real leather suede as per "Darmok" iteration, which was color matched to a preserved, screen-used jacket from private collection.
- Padded vinyl shoulder detail as per original "Darmok" iteration.
- Patterned directly from screen-used jacket, used throughout Seasons Five through Seven.
- Satin interior lining for comfort, just like the original.
- No center front closure as per original "Darmok" jacket.
- Cuff and waistband stitch detail.
- Hidden interior breast pocket for smaller items at both sides of jacket, for business cards, Type 1 phasers, etc.
- $500.00 USD.
- This item is available for Payment Plan options.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window). These sizes below are representative of the wearer more than the garment itself.
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||33"||34"||34.5"||35"||35.5"|
|Body Length (inches)||25"||26"||26.5"||27"||28"|
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor. Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
- Delivery Estimate Q1 2020 (January 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. A link to the most recent brand update can be found here.
Shipping and Handling. The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order unless selecting Payment Plan options.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.