By popular request, ANOVOS presents the Captain Scott Bomber Jacket, first introduced in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. This command-casual uniform top is a varsity-style replica worn by commissioned Captains in Starfleet.
This functional jacket features:
- Ultrasuede jacket shell with front snap-closures.
- Satin-lined interior for easy wear over uniform undershirts.
- Bi-swing back pleat for mobility.
- Inside chest pocket for small items (wallets, phones, etc.).
- Exterior slash pockets.
- Cuffs with snap closure.
- Captain Scott variant commendation band on left sleeve.
- Captain Scott variant sewn-on "rank strap" over right shoulder, mirroring the uniform aesthetic of the mainstay Starfleet Commissioned Officer's Uniform.
- One (1) Captain Scott variant "rank pillow" for Captain Rank Pin (sold separately).
- Low-profile "shoulder horn" piping.
- Replicated and modified from production assets.
Please Note: Pre-order items are subject to change in availability and features.
Included Components & Accessories
- One (1) Captain Scott variant sewn-on Starfleet emblem belt buckle, that unbuckles into two pieces.
- One (1) Starfleet chest badge included. This badge is only included in conjunction with our costumes, and is not available separately.
Additional Components & Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Captain Rank Pin (Sold Separately)
- Two (2) are required if used on jacket. One (1) to be attached to the rank pillow (included with the jacket) on the left jacket sleeve, while a second one (1) pin is attached to the shoulder rank strap.
- Commendation "Pips & Squeaks" Pin Set (Sold Separately)
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.