With direct lineage from the landing party field jackets shown in "The Cage" and STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, the succeeding iteration of the Starfleet Landing Party Field Jacket featured in STAR TREK: THE WRATH OF KHAN replicates the one worn by Admiral James T. Kirk when investigating the Regula One station.
This functional jacket features:
- Cotton duck fabric primary body.
- Ivory contrast fabric made from polyester.
- Metal "D" rings and strap turnbuckles.
- Brass half-sphere front zipper pull.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- Two front specimen pockets with butterfly clasps.
- One back specimen pocket with butterfly clasp.
- Phaser pocket and open-top specimen pocket.
- Commendation band on left sleeve for attaching pips and squeaks (sold separately).
- Plastic inserts in "view holes" for front pocket flaps, arms, and back.
- Plastic insert for center back strap medallion features metallic vinyl decals.
- Features embroidered "Sol Sector Earthbase" patch with Flag Officer gold trim around patch's edge.
- Quilted collar with strap, and the ability to "pop" it out like Admiral Kirk had.
- One (1) separate "rank pillow" for Rear Admiral's rank pin (pin is sold separately).
- Replicated and modified from production assets.
Please Note: Pre-order items are subject to change in availability and features.
Included Components & Accessories
- One (1) Starfleet transponder box prop replica included, replicated from the same type of aluminum bandaid box as the original props were fashioned from. Plant-ons are precision-cast.
Additional Components & Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Rear Admiral's Rank Insignia (Sold Separately)
- One (1) to be attached to the rank pillow (pillow included with the jacket) on the left jacket sleeve.
- Commendation "Pips & Squeaks" Pin Set (Sold Separately)
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- $1,900.00 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Note: Future pricing will increase after item is moved to in-stock status. Final in-stock pricing to be determined at later date.
- Wave 1 & 2: Delivery Estimate is Fall 2019 (September 22 - December 21): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
- Wave 3: Delivery Estimate is Winter 2019 (Dec 22 - March 19th, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.