STAR TREK™: DISCOVERY — NCC-1227 U.S.S. Shenzhou Studio-Scale Starship Filming Miniature (Pre-Order)
Inform Starfleet Command: You Have the Ship that Engaged the Klingons.
Star Trek™ created a generation of fans by inspiring their imagination for technology’s future. From the Original Series to Discovery, the starships and their tech have been just as pivotal to the story as each series’ memorable characters were. Their stories were told not only through the interactions of their crews, but also told through the ultimate success (or demise) of the ships themselves as they navigated the final frontiers depicted in each episode.
Charting new frontiers, ANOVOS is excited to present a new line of collectible studio-scale filming models whose aim is to tell the story of these starships in never-before seen detail—not only from without, but from within.
In keeping with the early days of Star Trek collecting, where technical manuals and books have always been part of the ship’s narrative, advancements in 3D design and printing have allowed us to bring these technical drawings to life, by engineering the fully dimensional ships from inside-out.
Using digital assets for the Shenzhou provided directly by CBS from the show’s production team, our core engineers took these ships’ specifically-focused areas of interest and engineered the internal architecture, which were then given life via 3D printing and integrated with lights.
The final effect is a deeper look into not only these beautifully hand-painted ship, but also an interactive experience with the ability to lift portions of the hull plating to reveal the ship’s working warp coils, crew’s quarters, and shuttlebay.
Manufacturing and Delivery Timelines
Each ship is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A and hand-crafted to order through a combination of 3D printing, electronics and conventional mold-and-cast.
Due to the immense complexity and build time for each piece, orders will be taken in very limited waves meant to get you your product in a reasonable time (aiming for less than 90 days). There will be a maximum of three (3) waves and, once surpassed, the project will be posted as Sold Out. There are no guarantees that the run will re-open due to the number of exciting ships we endeavor to produce to with this cutting-edge technology.
- Measures 26.6" x 16.4" x 4.6".
- Body composed of polymer resin, with steel reinforcement.
- Replicated directly from the screen-used digital assets from production.
- Over 160 LED lights, runs off a 12V power source, with single channel remote.
- Active illumination for Impulse Engines, Warp Nacelles, Formation, Deflector Dish and Anti-Collision lights.
- Our system uses a series of Neodymium magnets in both the pylons and nacelles to secure the nacelles. All electronics are handled with pin connections. This allows the nacelles to removed and attached at will.
- Detail areas:
- Removable panels, exposing engineering elements.
- Exposed Shuttle Bay complete with Shuttlecraft and interior illumination.
- Automotive-grade paints applied, using a multi-layer process to achieve Aztec panel effect.
- Custom-cut Discovery-style Starfleet Delta display stand, composed of machined aircraft aluminum and steel, with a total display height 8”.
- Includes separate display plaque featuring starship's name and registry.
- Packaged in wooden prop box lined with convoluted foam.
- $8,000.00 USD
This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
Reservation Order Information
- Wave 1,2, & 3: Delivery Estimate is Winter 2018 (Dec 22 - March 19th, 2019): Past updates about this product can be found Here. All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of reservation unless Payment Plan option is selected.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.