STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION - Premier Line Uniform Pant with Suspender Bib System
For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.
Even in the 24th century, uniform pants become uniquely distinctive. Instead of a standard pant, Starfleet officers who wear the two-piece uniform wear a unique pant with built in suspender system, meant for use in all possible situations: from standard duty aboard Starfleet ships and installations, to the most arduous away missions on alien worlds.
Utilizing a combination of archived production patterns and screen-used hero pants, the unique pant has been replicated down to the finest detail — and is now available separately.
|Inseam||All pant sizes have default inseam of 34 inches. Can be adjusted less than 34in, and up to 36in, by tailor.|
- Proudly fabricated, constructed and Made in the U.S.A.
- Pant constructed using original patterns sourced from CBS Archives.
- Fabric dyed to match screen used samples from The Next Generation.
- Quality manufactured by the production team that worked on Star Trek XI.
- 100% wool gabardine used for the pant/bib, as sourced by the original fabric manufacturer.
- Special suspender/harness system, exactly replicated from patterns and screen used piece, to ensure maximum stability countering uniform misalignment from movement.
- “Scallop” cut at the bottom hem of the pants, for the traditional TNG officer’s pant leg.
- Expandable waist dart to allow for a range of varying pant sizes.
- Adjustable hem pant bottom.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Delivery Estimate Q3 2020 (July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. A link to the most recent brand update can be found here.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.