Designed in 1984 by Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz, the nuclear powered Proton Pack counters the negative energy of ghosts with a proton stream of positively charged ions. Cast from an original "Hero" prop, ANOVOS is proud to offer the ultimate collectible for Ghostbusters fans, the GHOSTBUSTERS™: Spengler Legacy Proton Pack.
In June of 2017 ANOVOS was granted permission by Sony, Sony Archives, and Ghostcorp to mold and cast the original Dr. Spengler Hero Proton Pack (named this because of the "Spengler" annotation written on the back of the piece). This monumental opportunity kick-started a flurry of activity bringing together the best and the brightest of Ghostbusters prop building community to aide in the meticulous molding of a highly revered piece of cinematic history.
Using only the best molding techniques and the finest of platinum silicones to minimize mold shrinkage, our team employed ingenious techniques to painstakingly capture every detail, warp, and crack of the original Spengler pack.
Upon completion of the molding process and returning the original pack to the Archives, the same team took to the careful process of recreating the “master” paint sample. Matching the actual pack, the movie replica recreates the same textures and weathered appearance dent for dent and scratch for scratch befitting the Legacy replica standard.
This offering is subject to both changes in availability and features. This article is a fine art collectible meant for adults only.
This 1:1 scale replica is fully assembled and includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources. Unlike our Proton Pack Kit (which originated from an average of 3D scans), this special edition replica comes from directly casting an existing hero pack under special permission granted by Sony.
- Constructed from a fiberglass shell against a metal backplate.
- Accurate sourcing of the valves where possible.
- The Neutrino Wand is a combination of fiberglass, resin, and acrylic.
- The bumper and ion arm are constructed from high impact resin with metal detailing.
- Valves and other select details feature metal construction.
- Working toggle switches and buttons on the wand trigger electronic sequence.
- Proton Pack frame is included.
- Includes certificate of authenticity.
- Proton Pack will come with display stand.
- $3,500.00 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Delivery Estimate is Summer 2019 (June 21 - September 21): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
- Shipping and Handling
Payment for the pre-order is remitted at the time the pre-order is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless Payment Plan option is selected. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
ANOVOS is able to ship GHOSTBUSTERS merchandise to the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
TM & ©2017 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.