GHOSTBUSTERS™: Proton Pack Frame
Be the first to receive updates when this item is available by signing up for our Priority Interest List by clicking the button below.
Designed in 1984 by Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz, the nuclear powered Proton Pack counters the negative energy of ghosts with a proton stream of positively charged ions. ANOVOS is proud to offer the GHOSTBUSTERS™ Proton Pack Frame. Items are subject to change in availability and features. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children.
This 1:1 scale backpack frame includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources.
- Backpack frame is made in aluminum and has padding replicating the original prop.
- Nylon straps are padded and include metal buckles.
- Back padding and nylon waist belt with plastic buckle.
- Upper gray foam bumper pad cut to screen-accurate length and placement.
- Some assembly may be required.
- Compatible with ANOVOS Proton Pack components, which can be purchased separately.
Territories Covered by ANOVOS
ANOVOS is able to ship to the following locations:
United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
Orders from territories not listed above will be cancelled & refunded.
TM & ©2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.