Item has been discontinued! Get this dress whilst supplies last!
Faithful replica of the sultry red dress worn by Tricia Helfer as “Six”, the beguiling apparition in Gaius Baltar’s head. The dress's distinctive details were researched and examined from the original screen-used dresses. The ANOVOS Six dress is a faithful reproduction featuring the distinctive bandeau neckline with "spaghetti strap" tieback, cutout sides, open back, concealed back zipper with hook-eye closures.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
- First and finest quality replica of Six’s dress ever offered.
- Lightweight synthetic polyester/spandex fabric expertly dyed to match the crimson of the screen-used dress.
- Dress patterned after extensive research and examination of original screen-used dresses.
- Distinctive midriff cutouts and open back.
- Distinctive slits on bottom of each skirt side.
- Concealed back zipper with adjustable halter hook-eye closures.
- Distinctive bandeau top with "spaghetti strap" tieback.
- Adjustable hemline.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.